Saturday, December 17, 2011

Clover

Hey guys. I have been away for some time but I'm returning and showing you guys how to make a quick $5 just for signing up and if you continue you can make more money. All you need is an iOS device and/or Android.
Clover is basically an alternative way of paying like Paypal. You can withdraw your money through bank account, Paypal, or Amazon gift cards. It is currently invite only. Try it now and earn free money.

Referral: https://www.clover.com/a?inv&t=1xunqzpz0ovyq

I'll be back posting daily just random things I do and about my life.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I tried this once really useful!

tamezisclutch said...

Nice I'll be sure to check it out.

Anonymous said...

Nice! :D

Shaw said...

I don't have either..

Mochileiro said...

Thanks!

The Guy said...

Legit?

Sliver said...

I'll definitely check this out